Spotted an interesting vinyl job on a 2006

CHPMustang

Reaction score
While taking the family to the movie theatre the other night I ran across this new 2006 F250 with an interesting vinyl job done to it,unfortunately the owner wasn't in the area for me to exchange pleastantries with but did manage to get a couple pics to share with ya'll :sweet

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
interesting, so the big white area is so HUMANS can see him going down the road.
but in the brush the birds and deer will just not see the big white parts, think they are holes in the brush and run or fly right through em:D :D :D ,
i just dont understand, other than it does look different :sweet and the things we can do with vinyl now days

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Bill,

Where did ya see that one? I think I have seen it before.

I think he might not have it all finished yet,

Kinda odd to leave out that part, Hmmmm

Maybe had to order some more Vinyl, that stuff aint' cheap!!!!!!

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Ran across that rig at the AMC theatres @ FireWheel center here in North Garland on July 4th.

I'd assume that the white exposed area on both sides is for other drivers on the road to notice but they have to get off the phone first(whole different subject)

stroke_smoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
actually, that white part is where the wind resistance peeled it right off. apparently thats a fast truck we're lookin at. :burnit

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg