Square foot - Acre

ForumBlue

CDXX
Reaction score
Be careful, if you get the rider :drive . Its gonna cost you more than you think, once you get a Turbo, Shocks, Rear Sway Bar(Front would be overkill),5 or 6" lift (your choice), Code reader, Edge Evolution w/ Juice, Attitude, Disagreement, Difference of opinion, Argument and Just not nice, DVD, AIC, HPOP, AIS, AIH, EBVP, CPS, YMCA, ABC, XYZ, Intake, SS Exhaust, TAG's I thru XXVIII, Nitrous, Propane, Injectors, Gauges: Pyro, Boost,T rans, Temp, Fuel Pressure, Voltmeter, Coolant Temp., Diff. Temp., Oil Pressure, ect., Enough lights to light up (Insert favorite Ball Park here)Los Angeles Angel Stadium of Anaheim, Hollywood, Inglewood, Disenyland and Neverland Ranch, and of course Jody's Tunes.

I think I'm forgetting something. Help me out guys.
:ZigBang:

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
It is called drinking and mowing. Much less dangerous to drive around with a high speed blade under you than with pavement under you.

Actually I don't drink. I would have a cold diet Coke in the cup-holder maybe even diet Coke with lime if I was going to be a rebel.

ArlieEdwards

Arlie
Reaction score
Craftsman and John Deere have inferior products and the John Deere inferior ones seem to be sold at Home Depot. But both offer a model with a Kohler engine. Look for that engine. I have had a Craftsman with a Kohller engine now for abouit 5 years. I love it.

Arlie

Last edited:

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Home depot had one left from last year that had a Kohler. It disappeared the other day and all the rest have the less popular engines. A true John Deer from the local dealer is way out of my price range.

A friend of mine just gave me a self propelled mower just like the one I have but it has a blown engine. I think I will change over the front drive wheels from his to mine and see if I can get another year out of mine. As long as I keep adding oil I think the engine might make the season..

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Update

Crumm said:
A friend of mine just gave me a self propelled mower just like the one I have but it has a blown engine. I think I will change over the front drive wheels from his to mine and see if I can get another year out of mine..
After a little tinkering on both mowers I now have two operating mowers. Mine just needed a little tinkering and the free one seemed to just need a tune-up. He said the engine was blown but that must have been the excuse to get a new one(he is married).. I installed a new blade, air filter, oil and plugs on both of them. Yesterday I had two kids mowing at once so it took no time at all to mow the yard. Who needs a riding mower when you have kids :sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14