STACKED!!!!!! again

gentryken

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
was just wondering, are stacks that loud?
I was considering installing some, but I dont want to compromise
interior noise integrity with something like that if its that loud...

I do alot traveling in my car, so I dont want to have a headache after
a full day...

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
im not running any type of muffler wich is why they are so loud,but i like loud exhaust.the other issue is i have a medical condition that causes me to get a very bad migrane headache from just about anything.

if i open my rear windows they are loud,not too bad when i open the front windows.and with all the windows closed there is just a slight rumble in the cab

Dieselfever

Cummins Monkey
Reaction score
I couldn't tell any difference with the windows up in my old truck. with them down I didn't think they were too loud. . . just perfect. This was a '96 F350 with a 3" down pipe and 5" all the way back after that.

-Michael

ryanPSD

Living in Kallynogunforya
Reaction score
Looks good dude!! That seriously looks awesome. I hope you get her running good again.

Now I know how you stackers with no mufflers feel. Remember that elbow I stuck on the end of my downpipe (and the video? :D)? The other weekend I effectively made that permanent (I took a sawzall to all the exhaust after that point), no more tailpipe. Just a downpipe dumping sideways under the passenger door.

Windows up, down, radio on, off, it don't matter... my ears go numb and ring after about an hour of it even unloaded. Towing is horrible........ but the sound is soooo good it is worth it.

Someday I am going to do a single 6" with a flapper, all painted black, through the flatbed.

Wreckaboy1

Too Short Towing
Reaction score
looks good rich! can't wait to hear it. Just be quiet when u come to my house, i already have too many powerstrokes in my driveway. 3 at the moment including a ramp truck. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14