Stacking Edge with Attitude

Power Stroke

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Have any of you ever stacked the Juice with Attitude with a programmer such as BullyDog Power Pup?? If so then what was the gains you seen??

Thanks

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You cant stack a programer on a programer, one over rides the other... You could stack an edge ez or a banks sixgun with a chip or programer, but why?

If your chip tuner is doing his job, he is getting the max out of your truck...

96EDGEpsd

Welding/Fabrication
Reaction score
i dunno about how fords handle it but the quadzilla stealth stacks well with E-J w/A on duramaxs

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Different rigs, but your doing the same thing. One is a programmer, changes the factory parameters, the other is a box, that tricks the computer into thinking there is less fuel, more boost, more demand then there is...

You can not stack something that changes the programing on the truck with something else that does the same.

Power Stroke

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Now see that is what I thought also. I called Edge directly today and spoke with a tech guy and he told me differently.

According to him the Juice is a module and CAN be stacked with a progranner such as the Evolution, PowerPup and so on.

He also said it can be stacked with the EZ module also.

OK now he really has me confused. If the Juice is also a module and not a programmer then what good would it do to stack with the EZ module??

Can anyone shed some light on this subject. I questioned this guy thouroghly and he kept telling me the same thing.

The reason this all cam up is because i met a guy today that has the Juice with Attitude stacked with a BullyDog PowerPup and according to him Edge told him he could do it and I was like NO WAY but when i called personaly i found out different.

Thanks

nevrnf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The EZ is a pressure box. It changes the ICP signal to raise injector oil pressure. This is a good mod for an easy 20 hp.

Mark Craig

Advertising Sponsor
Reaction score
Power Stroke,

Yes you can stack a Juice/Attitude with a programmer like the Evolution. We have sold hunderds of those combos and they work very very well. Gives you on the fly HP changes, a set of guages and tons of HP as well.

Mark @ DPPI

Race22

Jim
Reaction score
In my experience, I went with custom tuning from Tony Wildman. This gets you exactly what you want.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58