Stacks for bill

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That 6.0 sure sounds good. Don't care for the out side looks of it. but love the sound.

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
That 6.0 sure sounds good. Don't care for the out side looks of it. but love the sound.

It's a 2000 so it's a 7.3 Doug :D

Yeah it sounds good

I don't like how the stacks stick out the side, also they appear to be touching his steps, which look like the plastic ones, might get a little funny shaped from the heat.

I think the funniest part is when he explains how he put 8" stacks on his log truck and had to do something with his old ones :roflmao

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, Sorry Roy I didn't see where it was a 2000, I just saw that it had a 05 grail in it and that's what I was going by. I did see where it is touching his steps. It just needs to look better, IMHO.:roflmao :roflmao

bonfire

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
If the tips if the stack were 'slash' cut instead of 'turn downs' it would look better. Little more clearance to the running board would be a plus. Nice use of leftover parts though. old school hotrodding at its best.

Bill

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sound good, was definetly a differnt look. Wife and I got a laugh out of it. So Bill what to ya'll think? Mod Party? LMAO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58