stacks????

jimmypage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how do you think stacks with miter cut just below the roof line would look on my truck

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
gotta go above the roof.when i had stacks they were about even with the roof line,couldnt open the rear windows or it would suck the exhaust in.when i put the stacks back on im gonna go about a foot and half over the roof this time.and oh ya the mitre cuts are the best looking stacks :sweet

CBSuperDuty

Got Looney???
Reaction score
I would go a couple inches over the cab (from the lowest part of the opening). As high as your truck is I doubt anyone will see it anyway. This will help to clear the exhaust.

TexasCanesFan

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
You got a 3rd no here as well.

They would not go with the look of the truck at all in my opinion.

To me they only work on duallies!!

stroke_smoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
now hhhooooollllllddddd on, i say go with it. they dont look good on just dualies. mine is the only ford around here that i've seen bu there's a lot of dodge's and of all of em only one is a dualie. the new 03 and up ford's look really good with stack's. but the more i think about it with your truck, since it's a short bed, i probably wouldnt do it. mine's a long bed and after the stack's and a tool box it's right at 5' 10" to the tail gate. just some thing to consider.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58