Staff additions!

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Folks,

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome crumm and Tbar to the staff here at SDD. They both have played an integral part in helping us get off the ground in our first year on the net. Both are very knowledgable and level headed. I want to personally thank them for all they have done and for what they have agreed to do for us down the road also. Please join me in congratulating and welcoming them.

Thanks guys and welcome aboard.

Mike and the Staff.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
94f450sd said:
congrats.:thumbs

now what about me? im knowledgable

That part I know.:hail

94f450sd said:
and semi level headed :D

That part scares me.:innocent

Seriously though Rich, you do bring alot to the table and we appreciate your activites and what you add to the forums here. Its guys like you that build the foundation for a strong knowledge base for our forums.:thanks

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
That part I know.:hail

That part scares me.:innocent

dont be scared of the unknown :D

Seriously though Rich, you do bring alot to the table and we appreciate your activites and what you add to the forums here. Its guys like you that build the foundation for a strong knowledge base for our forums.:thanks

:thanks :thanks :thanks

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
whoa whoa whoooooooa.how dare you put me in a class with rampy?im not that bad :D :tounge :innocent

robertoh

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
New SDD staff?

Congrats guys!! Just more of good:hail friends and helpers to those of us who keep our rigs running with thier never ending help and hints .:canukRobertoh.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
hmmmmm
thats sort of like putting george carlin and the nutty professor in charge of the loony bin...:innocent
yep they will fit perfectly

sound minds :tounge and lots O knowledge :hail
congrats guys
:thumbs

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58