Started school this week.

Got Diesel

Engineering College Boy
Reaction score
Yep started school again this week. My classes consist of Calc 2, Physics 2750, and Statics. It will be a little challenging this semester, but I am planning on getting back on track. I have an apartment this year so that hopefully means a little less driving. This also means that I will be online, or on this site more now. During the summer I work so much it leaves little time to be on the computer. Later fellas'

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Best of luck in school, study hard, get good grades and reap the benefits down the road. Looking forward to having you around a little more as well.

fgtex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I helped my brother move into the dorm a couple of days ago. Man the scenery on campus gets better every year!!:sweet Maybe I need to go back for another degree.

Good luck guys!

fgtex

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
i enjoyed my days in school, but don't want to go back. i hate studying.

good luck this year with all those NERD classes:roflmao :roflmao

Got Diesel

Engineering College Boy
Reaction score
Thanks fella's. Ya it will be challenging, but I think that I will like it. Ya they are nerd classes, but when you a civil engineering major what can you expect.

acjjkamp

Blitz and Harley
Reaction score
the nerd classes to pay off eventually.

have fun while filling the brain.

you'll end up forgetting almost everything you learn at school once you get into your fields' job. (they like to teach you by ojt)

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got Diesel said:
Yep started school again this week. My classes consist of Calc 2, Physics 2750, and Statics.

That sounds like my semester--Calc I, Physics I, Chem I (that I've heard is a cast-iron beyotch of a course), and Animal Bio. I figure this fall/spring will turn me into an academic monk with nothing to do but study, work, and eat. I'll sleep over Christmas break since until them I just won't have the time.:eek:

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
The guys that take the nerd classes seem to be the ones in the high income bracket once the dust settles. Good luck and study hard:GRD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58