stealth HPOP from BDP

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
ok hopefully this is the right forum for this.
as usual you cant get good info from TDS.there is a thread over there now about the stealth but as usual you cant get any good info from there without the big mouths argueing over whos isbetter and yadda yadda yadda :rolleyes:

anyways can we get some good info about it here without the BS and maybe hear from bean on it?

Last edited:

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
94f450sd said:
ok hopefully this is the right forum for this.
as usual you cant get good info from TDS.there is a thread over there now about the stealth but as usual you cant get any good info from there without the big mouths argueing over whos isbetter and yadda yadda yadda :rolleyes:

thats because the stealth may violate some weird egr or emissions rule :eek: :D

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
i sent him an email this morning to see if he would come over and give us some info for the new guys and older member that maybe have no idea what the stealth is.

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
I e-mailed him yesterday morning with some questions about the fuel pump I would need before getting a Stealth and using my stock injectors with possible slight modification later. Waiting patiently for a response. :D PMR's suck.

I mentioned I was from SDD!-popcorn

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
i dont think you need to worry about the fuel pump like i did as yours should have an intank pump already.if you wanna see pictures of the stealth system or the BDP fuel system on an OBS PSD look in the pictures link in my signature,they are in the more fords album

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
94f450sd said:
i dont think you need to worry about the fuel pump like i did as yours should have an intank pump already.if you wanna see pictures of the stealth system or the BDP fuel system on an OBS PSD look in the pictures link in my signature,they are in the more fords album

SD's have a high pressure inline pump. It "drank" some water and needs replacing. I just want to see if an aftermarket full system from ITP would be more cost effective. At the moment my stock pump drops 10psi easy at WOT, chip or programmer.:( I've studied the pics on Bean's sight quite often.:D I've seen the BTS system in person. Not spending that much on an oil pump.

bdp

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I said all this on TDS but will spill it again for you guys.

We had a couple issues with teh stealth pumps with misalignment of the rear pump and the coupler, this created a side load and broke a coupel shafts, couple couplers.

So I stopped selling them for a bit while a new design has been undergoing. The new design will have a fully splined shaft and coupler system, it will practicly turn around a corner with out side load problems. Every effort has been given to make this as bullet proof as possible.

To test the new design it was bolted to an engine with only one bolt used and tighetend way down so that it pulled teh rear pump 3/8" out of alignment then was run at 3000rpms for 24hrs straight, no failures, in fact upon inspection there was virtually no wear at all.

To rekindle some of the interest in the Stealth pumps we are offering a limited # of low priced pump kits, probably 10 Stealths at 1595.00 to rekick start this thing. I probably havent sold a Stealth in four-five months while we redesign the whole time watching Terminator pumps of the same design take off.

Any questions?

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Whats a Terminator pump and which design are they? The design you had that failed or your new design?

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Terminator is a similar setup (cant tell ya the differences bc i dont know), but its sold by diesel innovations.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58