stealth HPOP from BDP

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
HOLY CRAP BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Dammit!!!! :cussing:

I just wasted 45 minutes of my life :eek: that I will never get back trying to read that thread over there concerning the Stealth system. I cannot believe that kind of crap goes on over there:dunno . Bean, you are an iron man :hail for being able to even respond in a somewhat civil manner to anything posted there.

And they say OB and SDD are full of renegades.:roflmao

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
thats why i started this thread.we can have a somewhat civilized conversation over here and actually get the good info that we need instead of haveing to weed through the junk all the time.:sweet

Power Stroke

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I am a newbie here and would just like to so HOWDY all.:usa

I would like to say that is a SMOKIN deal Bean is having on the Stealth System :thumbs :thumbs

If you have ever thought about BIG oil the Stealth is deffinantly the one to buy and now is a good time to buy one.:sweet :sweet

Last edited:

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
welcome power stroke!:sweet .i dont know if there are pictures of the new coupler yet havent checked the dark side yet.but i think you are looking at the old style coupler wich is what has been replaced with a new system.

mine was sent back for other problems,i didnt break a shaft like a couple did.i had problems we couldnt figure out.but i will tell you this.if the truck is gonna run the way it did when i did get it to worksemi right im gonna love it!!and you will too.but ill be one of the first to get the new system as mine was sent back for replacement.ryan wanted to wait till he got the new systems before he sent me anotherone.wich i am cool with that,dont mind waiting.all i can say about beans products and customer service is AWESOME!!!!couldnt ask for better.great guy to deal with and chat with if he has time to chat on the phone.

oh and by theway Mr.bean,you cost me 650.00 for 4 new tires the otherday!!:sweet :sweet :thumbs :thumbs :D :D :thanks

Power Stroke

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome 94f450sd :thanks

Yeah, I will have to say Bean is a AWESOME guy and he will take care of his customers for sure.

I give Bean at bdp and the Stealth designer/builder a big :thumbs as they all have worked VERY HARD to give us the oppuritunity to own what I feel is the BEST twin HPOP system on the market with SUPERIOR customer service.

Good luck to all!!:sweet :sweet :D :D

Last edited:

bdp

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanx all for teh kind words, just do what I can. ;)

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
another quick piece of info.i guess the new redesigned stealth system will be capable of running 2 IPRs.hopefully ill havemine real soon and ill get pictures if there arent any.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58