Stealth Pump

Bigdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all was looking for some one who has installed a stealth pump , to help me with mine , by the way i live in Australia LOL any help will be greatfull Thanks

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
No Stealth pump, but I did recently install an Adrenaline HPOP from Dieselsite.com

It looked like a very attractive alternative to the other aftermarket, expensive HPOP's out there. In fact, you can get an Adrenaline for less than some reman'd stock pumps out there.

The Adrenaline is a reworked stock HPOP which Bob at Dieselite has done a lot of research & development work on. With upgraded & improved internal stuff, there is a serious improvement in output.

Since I put mine in, I have seen a very noticeable "seat-of-the-pants" improvement, especially in torque. I have so much power now along with my other mods, I hardly ever use it all.

My big issue right now is EGT's. But in talking to Bob & his wife at Dieselsite prior to getting my Adrenaline pump, we discovered I have an issue with my tuning as logged & reported by my Autoenginuity. I hope to have that issue resolved in the next week or two with Bill Cohron.

DOC-MX

FOREIGN MEMBER
Reaction score
No Stealth pump, but I did recently install an Adrenaline HPOP from Dieselsite.com

It looked like a very attractive alternative to the other aftermarket, expensive HPOP's out there. In fact, you can get an Adrenaline for less than some reman'd stock pumps out there.

The Adrenaline is a reworked stock HPOP which Bob at Dieselite has done a lot of research & development work on. With upgraded & improved internal stuff, there is a serious improvement in output.

Since I put mine in, I have seen a very noticeable "seat-of-the-pants" improvement, especially in torque. I have so much power now along with my other mods, I hardly ever use it all.

My big issue right now is EGT's. But in talking to Bob & his wife at Dieselsite prior to getting my Adrenaline pump, we discovered I have an issue with my tuning as logged & reported by my Autoenginuity. I hope to have that issue resolved in the next week or two with Bill Cohron.

X 2 in the adrenaline HPOP.

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be happy to help you with the install, and I think that the HPOP would even make it through airport security in my carry on :)

Seriously it is not an overly complicated install if you are mechanically competent.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14