Stealth Pump

oi8228oi

another 99
Reaction score
OB NJ, land of traffic, stop lights, stop signs, a
what are the stealth pumps i hear about every so often, what years they for, what the advantage of having one, where can i get one if its worth getting?
a little help here ive heard of them more times then i can count now but i still dont know anything about them other then that there Oil pumps....

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
it is a dual HPOP system.it uses 2 stock HPOPs.its supposed to stop the CEL from lighting for the ICP code with big injectors.it is also supposed to give you tire shredding lowend power.you can get it from www.beansdieselperformance.com .it is for the 94 1/2-up 7.3.some have reported a little increase in fuel mileage.

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
What Rich said!

I got the Stealth System to get good fuel atomization. I could set the ICP code with my stock splits in my DI chip's Extreme program. Now I don't, smoke can be heavy when lugged but I don't drive that way. Turbo cleans up all the smoke once I'm on top of it. BTW, I hate smoke.

Bottom end and throttle response is incredible! Top end pulls a lot harder too!:D I only have stock AD injectors too. Too bad the local track has gone out of business to see if my trap speeds higher.

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
roosterdiesel said:
Too bad the local track has gone out of business to see if my trap speeds higher.

Sept 9, Lubbock Dragway - poke

wanna bring it here?

sorry to hijack

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58