steering stabilizer

trouble

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Having a hard time finding an aftermarket single or maybe even dual steering stabilizer for my 99 ford superduty. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Red Monkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I bought my truck, 01 F250 4x4, it didn't have a steering stabilizer on it. I've driven several trucks with stabilizers and see no need in adding one to my truck. If your tires are balanced and the truck is in proper alignment I see no need for one. Just MHO.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
The only thing I saw, when I got my '04 F-350 is that it does help on rough roads. It is NOT needed everyday . None of my past three or four trucks had them and they all drove good.

Dave

6.0PSD777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one on mine, Does help alot with death wobble when going over rough roads.

trouble

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Never had the death wobble? Then you are not using your truck for what a truck is meant for. Drive rough roads or heck, go where they're are no roads and get up some speed, your going to get the death wobble. Especially when you throw a couple thousand pounds in your bed or behind you and get that front end a little lite, you will wish you had a steering stabilizer.

uloadit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It made a big difference on my truck. When going over a group of bumps it stop my steering wheel wobble. I had to add it to my truck because i dident have the off road package.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg