Steering Wheel Cover Needed

zr1pete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I need a steering wheel cover to fit my King Ranch steering wheel. I went to all the local auto stores and came up with the same answer.... The Ford wheel is bigger than all the other manufacturers and is hard to find.:rant
Sooooooo..... does anyone know where I can find a steering wheel cover that will fit a Ford Super Duty?
Thanks in advance;tu

zr1pete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HI Barrett, I saw that while surfing, Didn't know much about it haven't heard from anyone who has used the product. Thanks for the input.....

roger2003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I need a steering wheel cover to fit my King Ranch steering wheel. I went to all the local auto stores and came up with the same answer.... The Ford wheel is bigger than all the other manufacturers and is hard to find.:rant
Sooooooo..... does anyone know where I can find a steering wheel cover that will fit a Ford Super Duty?
Thanks in advance;tu

????? I'm scraching my head, I found a mossy oak steering wheel cover at Advanced Auto with the nubby grips off the rack that fit right on my wheel. Unless there is something I didn't figure out, it fits.:dizzy:confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14