Still around

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Stephen wrote me a note that I found this morning asking if I was still alive. I am still on this side of the sod, I won't bore everyone with the details, only to say that trying to keep my wife's business afloat has taken up my time in the last eighteen months to the exclusion of nearly everything else. I may have more time now that her E-350 appears to have developed some major engine problems. (no power, black smoke, no start), dealer is saying everything from a turbo to swapping out all of the injectors, none of which I can afford. Without that truck running, she has no business. No business, no money other than my military retirement.

Regarding the iPod install article for factory radios, I still have most of the material but since I moved to my new home in October 2008 I lost the services of the ISP I was using, which accounts for the dead link. I am sure that some of the part numbers are dated on some of the items I used. Pacific International Electronics has come out with a newer adaptor that I will research and add to the article.

I think my upfitter switch article is still in the SDD Wiki.

I'll let you all know when I get the information on the iPod adaptor updated and loaded on my new server at w4rlr.net.

Regards,

Richard

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58