Stinger Hitch Helper

Bolt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanna see some goofball use this contraption and get high centered and be stuck there. And he wouldn't be sharp enough to put it in 4x4 to get himself out?

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
After looking at it a second time, a question did come to mind:

Crummy, what do you need training wheels for??

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Crummy, what do you need training wheels for??

Just incase :biking :lmao

Truck Camper Magazine did a feature on the Stinger Hitch Helper and I though it looked like a joke so I thought I would see what you guys thought. Seems like most of you have the same opinion as me. Looks to me like a wheelbarrow tire on the back of a truck. Wonder what the trailer will look like when it all comes apart and disintegrates right in front of the tongue?

caissiel

Laurent
Reaction score
Its an other gaget that will drag, Break, Blow tires and use more fuel. All you need to do is load up front or get a long wheel base truck, None of those trucks with the wheels under the cab, Ha, Ha, You know what models I mean. But People still load far back and lift the front of there toy trucks. I spend last summer working at a Building supply store and I saw all kinds of loads in Cars, Vans. trucks to save a delivery charge.

Last edited:

godofdew11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
maybe if it had some 17inch disc brakes on each wheel, its like 4x4 sure it helps you get moving or carry the weight but it dont help you stop any better!

on edit for that price you could have some nice airbags, a FULL onboard air system including some air horns

Last edited:

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
I saw one of these under a Dodge dually / Flat-bed trailer with Kuboto and didn't know what the he-- it was. I thought it was something the owner dreamed up.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
machinery.image.jpg

They must not be to smart on trucks and trailers with loads. A smart person would back up the tractor a little to get some weight of the truck. :CRAZY

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I took a real hard look at was that Spinally, 90* Dog Leg axle affair.... Not Much "Mondo" there if you don't have enough truck, IMO.:dunno

Like I said earlier.. I think (I hope) it's for moving stuff from Here..... To Just over there. Cuz the Tractor or the Bigger Truck is busy (?)

Who knows tho.. We see some purdy strange lash-ups out there these days.

rustinh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would definitely go with bags over something of that nature. That would scare me to death putting that kind of a kink on your frame! Think about this, you have 5k on the frame rails at the center of your wheel well and then you go and literally twist that back up by reloading the weight on the end of your frame....sounds dangerous and stupid to me. I'd be willing to be there's no P.E.'s signature behind that device. If there is, he stands to lose his license and any possessions he has in this world!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14