Stock CD Player Will not load CD

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Is this the first time you attempted to load CD's since purchase of the truck?

Mobeydick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No it's been playing. It just stopped!! It's still under warranty so I'll let them fix it!!

CHPMustang

Reaction score
The next thing I was gonna ask what year is your truck since it's missing from your signiature;)

If under warranty take that puppy in,just be prepared to be without the stereo for up to 6 weeks for they have to ship em out for repair :eek:

One of the chronic problems with the stock stereos is they run very hot and if they hit a thermal point they plain just shut down.

HCAbowman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been pondering a upgraded changer for mine, just havent yet...too many other things I wanna do 1st.:thumbs :p

firesmith

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I just delt with that in my 2000, I changed it out yesterday. It got progresivly worse until I had to decide what to listen to in the morning because it would not take a different Cd if it had been on any amount of time.:eek:

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
my 02 used to do that it would refuse to eject if it had been on an hour or so, seems teh heat caused to to swell or something, anyway a credit card stuck into the slot and gently lift the cd edge and it POP out, i think the lift tray gets slack

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58