Stolen PSD in-truck Camera - Police bait car

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Canadian providence of British Columbia, just north of Washinton state is using what is called a "Bait Car" program.

A highly prized theft vehicle (in this case, a powerstroke diesel) is placed in a high crime area, with a camera inside, and the cops sit and wait for it to get stolen.

The thief in this case is jacked up on crystal meth. Breaks into 3 other cars, exceeds 140kph, hits three cars with the truck, and attempts to fire a handgun out the window 9 times at random.

He screams alot, and I think there is some bad language, but he is so loud and distorted, its pretty hard to understand.

http://www.baitcar.com/videos/oncoming is the link to the "bait car" program.

Click on the HIGH RES or LOW RES video links in that page for the video.

Makes you sick what he does to that poor powerstroke, and for those that have your trucks stolen, now you can get a feel for what went on. Might make you want to sell your truck!

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW...... Sorry but, there ARE some Azzholes that don't belong with the rest of the human race.... He's one of'm.

The Gene pool needs some Chlorine !!

Max Power

Reaction score
Wow, crazy stuff. I know a guy who had his 03 PSD stolen in BC. They had the theif on camera it took him about 15 seconds to get in it and drive away with it. Apparantly they are a very high theft item in that area. I can't figure out for the life of me why Ford didn't put a PATS system in these trucks. They put it in EVERYTHING else.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14