STOLEN SUPER DUTY

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Broker! Stop by more often :thumbs

Any details to where and when it was napped?

Here's a couple photos of Kevin's rig for ya'll to have your eyes peeled for:watchout

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I can imagine the empty gut feeling one would get coming out in the morning to hop in the truck to go to work and it's not there:(

I know SuperDuty thefts are pretty high in the southern cities(especially Phoenix) bordering/near Mexico.

happeetxn

9/11 Never Forget
Reaction score
I hate to see that. Is there anyone else out there who thinks auto theft should be punishable by death? I am being quite serious about this! In the day of the horse, they hung horse thieves because a horse was a mans' means to making a living. How has that changed with vehicles? What about the poor folks who can't afford full coverage so they carry liability only. Car / truck is gone one morning and that's that.
I apologize for potentially hi-jacking this thread but theft pi**es me off something bad. Last summer I worked 2 jobs, 40hrs Mon-Fri doing apprentice electrical work, and 16 hours on Sat AND 16 hourson Sun at the hospital for a total of 72 hours a week. I am not saying this to get a pat on the back or brag, but we had bills to pay, and vehicle maintenance to keep up, and wanted a few nice things, just like most of you out there reading this. I didn't resort to stealing fuel, clothes, electronic equipment, food, etc, etc........... I was proud and thankful to the Good Lord that I would and could do that for my family while persuing our goals and being responsible.
I will now step down off of my soapbox.
Craig

oi8228oi

another 99
Reaction score
OB NJ, land of traffic, stop lights, stop signs, a
That sucks. i hope they hang the A$$h**e who stole it.... and how do you steal a truck like that and expect to get away with it..... well it least it sound like theres eyes out there... i hope he gets his truck back with no damage to anything but the drive!

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oi8228oi...its easy...all it takes (for the most part) is a screwdriver
to pop your door handle off and theyre in...

most of our trucks dont have alarms on 'em (just remote "unlock")...and
apparently every crack head knows this !

i suggest EVERYONE install a set of jimmi-jammers
FORD INSTALL DIRECTIONS <HERE>
Jimmi-Jammer FAQ

Its also a good practice to install a worm type hose clamp around the lock
cylinder to keep it from being pulled OUT...

None of this have i personally done...keep putting it off...til this news...I've ordered
my jammers today...the alarm will be coming next !

Last edited:

oi8228oi

another 99
Reaction score
OB NJ, land of traffic, stop lights, stop signs, a
i didnt mean it like that bushpilot, i was more saying how could you take a truck that stands out like that (with all the mods & such) and think youll get away with it... i hope someone sees that truck soon and gets it back for the guy... my prays are with him...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14