Stolen!

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As the title says, son-in-laws shed got hit sometime over the weekend. They were out of town. They got an almost brand new Cub Cadet lawn mower ( $3000), air compressor with the chest high tank ( dont know the volume of it). Brand new Honda generator ( the really quiet kind, $ 1800) an azz load of hand tools, and MY GD Yamaha 400 Big Bear 4 wheeler!

just asking around, if anyone hears anything, any help would be appreciated. John

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
keep an eye on the local craigslist, I'd suggest keeping an eye on the greenville, charleston & Savannah ones also, file the report with the police and search your records to see if you have serial numbers that you can provide them, quite frequently the police will have networks with the pawn shops that run a S/N before they will accept the item.

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got serial numbers for everything. Searching all want ads within 200 miles. Been a rash of those lately and the Aiken Paper is going to do a story on us ( the robberies). They told us we got hit the worst.

1 thing I have learned is CALL YOUR INSURANCE Co. Some will not cover 4 wheelers unless it was used to maintain your property! Thankfully ours was. All sand around here, so i rigged up a small drag blade to do the driveways. No sense in firing up the tractor for a lite pull like that.

I'm insured so it will be ok, I guess. Damm glad I have full replacement value ins on the house. But wanted to give a heads up to my fellow diesel heads. Get a little slack one time and BAM! Maybe this will save some of you the same trouble 1 day.

Still thankful none of the girls were there when it happened. That's 1 good thing about it or you guys would be reading about me in the paper! :D

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IDEA....Run two ad's in the Aiken new paper. One listing what was stolen and theres a cash reward, the other what your looking for and your willing to pay top dollar. Don't run them at the same time and use a friends address for the top dollar hunt. Clue the cops in and they my help flip the bill. Cops could use it as a sting for stolen goods.

iracemine

black and tan
Reaction score
IDEA....Run two ad's in the Aiken new paper. One listing what was stolen and theres a cash reward, the other what your looking for and your willing to pay top dollar. Don't run them at the same time and use a friends address for the top dollar hunt. Clue the cops in and they my help flip the bill. Cops could use it as a sting for stolen goods.

thats a good idea! set a trap and get em!

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ad is set to run. I pray to god they really are that stupid.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58