Stopped by to say HI

Tcat

Tcat-F350
Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hi. I have a Black F350 DRW coming up on 200k. Just put in A Edge controler and looking for a good exhaust system next. It has been fun driving every mile that is on the truck. Even harder putting the third transmission in. Getting deep into the old pockets.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tcat, Glad you found us and hope you will come back often, we are here to have a good time and to help one another out. We have some sharp guys and gals on here and there are no dumb quistions.
Sorry about your third transmission, do you have a temperture gage on the transmission and are you changing the oil out often enough?

Tcat

Tcat-F350
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome/ I have a guage for the transmission and I change the oil in it quite often due to the trailers I pull.

Tcat

Tcat-F350
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome

Thanks for the welcome/ I have a guage for the transmission and I change the oil in it quite often due to the trailers I pull. Every thing is stock on the truck and I am going to start up grading it now. Going to order a new truck soon. So this is going to be a little project for me.

Tcat

Tcat-F350
Reaction score
it is a 99 I am looking to install exhaust on it next ! I am going to ask which ones are the best for sound and looks single or duals. I have seen some trucks here in Ca run the smokers but I need the bed for Hauling Smokers are out of the question.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Welcome Tcat. I see you have already made some new friends. Maybe you need a bigger transmission cooler?

Dave :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14