Strange occurance with my dog.

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
I got home from school one day last week and Mrs TG told me I had just missed something unusual.

I got my dog for Christmas in 2005. She has been a wonderful companion, well behaved, friendly, affectionate and well liked by all the nieghbors.
View attachment 10564

Sometimes she likes to watch TV. When she sees a dog or another animal she'll get all excited and bark at the TV.

Apparently, the other day, Mrs TG had the news on. They were talking about the decision to hold the 9/11 trials in NYC.
They put up a picture of Khalid Sheik Mohammed:
View attachment 10563
When my pup saw that picture on TV, she went nuts. She was barking, growling, snapping and almost tried attacking the TV had it not been atop a 4' high cabinette. I've had her for almost 4 years and she has never exhibited that type of behavior ever before. It took a while to get her settled down again, even after the terrorist's picture was gone.

They sometimes say animals are a great judge of character. Knowing what an evil person Khalid Sheik Mohammed is for what he has done and admitted to doing, I believe it.

Last edited:

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe you should have her trained as a Military Police Dog. Maybe she is what they need to find Bin Ladin.... Instead of sniffing out drugs, just shoot whomever she tries to attack. :sly

Dogs are a lot smarter than most people. Curious, what does she do when our faithful leader is on the TV?????? :stir

Barrett

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
Maybe you should have her trained as a Military Police Dog. Maybe she is what they need to find Bin Ladin.... Instead of sniffing out drugs, just shoot whomever she tries to attack.

That sounds like a great idea....should be more dogs like her inthe world..most have gone soft like people:stir

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a real good dog..Robert, when are you traning Peanut to be a terrorist's finding dog..LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58