Stroker sighting!!!

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
I saw my old '93 IDI truck a while ago and the new owner has kept it up nicely.

Dave
I bet that does the heart a little bit of good Dave, I know that this bed wrinkle on the 95 is fairly fresh. I saw her at the post office about 10 days ago and she was still straight.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Only saw my ole truck once in the 5 years since I sold her. I sold her to a heavy equipment operator and they usually trash everything in sight...

It is tough to see old loved ones.

Dave

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only saw my ole truck once in the 5 years since I sold her. I sold her to a heavy equipment operator and they usually trash everything in sight...

It is tough to see old loved ones.

Dave

If you hold others to your standards, you will be disappointed most of the time.
Back in 1980 we sold a like new 1976 Granada to one of our nieces. We had extra cars and she had nothing and very little money. It took one year before the car was taken to the junk yard. I found out she had not changed the oil or air filter since we sold it to her. She drove it until it died. If she had serviced that car on a regular basis, she could still be driving it. She now has a junker that someone gave to her, and it probably will not last long.

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Much as I hate to admit it, I watch my wife's truck fall apart on a daily basis. I maintain it, but it rarely gets washed, interior is AFU and its a dent-scratch magnet. Like the time she backed into the brand new lexus 300 convertible :eek:or hit the bright orange home depot shopping cart :( or side swiped a guardrail leaving church :rant or backed into a fence :doh: or....well, you get the picture. Lets just say time and Mrs. F350DRW1 have not been kind to what was once a very nice FX4 C/C 4x4 F150.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
means she doesn't like the truck..
my wife will literally kill something in weeks after she gets the mind she doesn't like it..

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Not sure, JL. She's had the thing for 4 years. She picked it out, bought it, paid for it.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a shame about the "old stroker". As others have said, lots of people don't take care of a vehicle the same way the previous owner did.

Reaction score
I saw one of my old trucks on one of the trucks gone wilde videos. I must have biult that one well because the owner (at the time of the filming) was thrashing it pretty hard in a mud hole.

Then my wife saw an old dually I use to have broke down on the side of the road. I guess I did not biuld that one so well.

I always thought it to be strange to see one of my old flames with some one else driving it. It is kind of like seeing an ex with her new man.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58