Stuck and other ramblings

rickh

Biodiesel Rules!
Reaction score
Thie Biodiesel forum seems stuck, everyone must be real busy this weekend!
I am as well, busy making biodiesel and building reactors!
Getting ready now to start blending for the winter. Truck tanks are down to 1/2 so think I will start with B60 and see how that does. Since the wife drives it gotta make sure it goes when she turns the engine over!
Will mix a few small samples and put them outside to see what they do.
Well gotta run, the wash tank is calling to be emptied!
Rick H...

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I been running around in circles almost 2 weeks now doing family stuff and no WVO playing,however I am sending off a motor oil sample to Blackstone this week to see if the WVO @20% has effected the motor oil any:sweet

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
I spent my Sunday cleaning spilled WVO from a shed's concrete floor and filtering 140 gallons to 1 micron. I am greasy. My clothes are greasy. My glasses are greasy. My steering wheel is greasy. I ache. I'm ready for a hot shower.

Ah, to be an oil baron.
lol.gif
:roflmao

JOAT

I Found Nemo!
Reaction score
I've been evaluating the Dieselcraft Cyclone centrifugal oil filter as a WVO cleaner/dewaterer. Got a bit behind on honeydo's tho.

If interested, the meat of my testing in on page six of THIS POST at biodiesel infopop. pretty interesting results from the device. Not as great as SunWizard claims, but it works pretty well at removing crud and assisting water evap with multiple passes.

And yep, I too am quite greasy and headed for the shower...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14