Stuck in Iraq

colotow

Just playin' in the sand
Reaction score
but of course!!

been here 2 1/2 yrs so far. been to anaconda, fallujah, ramadi, biap (liberty) and now enjoying the desert ambiance of scania. next stop? who knows!

2nd trip here, first was 90-91. hasn't improved at all.

where are you hiding?

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
Wish i was in the Middle East right now, i took a small vacation for something different but will be heading back. I was in Qatar before i came down to Antarctica, i am going to try and head over to Kuwait/Iraq after here.

-Mike

team_penin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right now I am in Al Kut. I have been in Al Asad, Biap(VIctory), Balad, Talil nad I am going to Adhamiyah in Dec. for two months then I will be back here till May. This is my second time here, I will proabably be back for another after this one. Thinking i might do one more year the n I am done.

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
no doubt, Kyle. Why didnt you tell us you were heading East? Be careful. I havent talked to you since you left my house when we put on your wicked wheel.

Post us some updates.

team_penin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Rooster and TX, What are you guys up to? Good to hear from both of you. We are going to have to get together when i get back in May. There is a deal called Rock-N-Rumble in Altus every year in May maybe ya'll could come and hang out, talk about trucks (looks like you two have done some neww stuff to the trucks) and drink some BEER.

I havent done anything new to my truck, but that is going to change when i get back. Right now i need some new tires especially tha back tires....if you know what i mean. At the Rock-N-Rumble they close of main street for an open cruz and you can smoke the tires till the blow - kinda a fun day. There has been several diesels there that last couple of years. would be nice to get a few guys together and show them what real trucks are like.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg