Stuffed

Silver6.0

Drinkin Diesel
Reaction score
Stuffed- But not for long

Ordered Some new wheels and tires last week and had them mounted and balanced and test fit the other night to see how much lift i'd need, they are 35x12.50x20 pro comp xtreme all terrains and 20" KMC XD hoss'

As for lift im leaning towards the rough country 4 inch, any comments are appreciated either for or against, im out of town for work so I plan on ordering the kit within the next few days so its at my house when I get back

1st pic was when I first bought the truck, so far ive blacked out the side steps and plan on blacking out the whole truck, grill,rear bumper,head lights etc

DSCN0269-1-1.jpg

newwheels3.jpg

newwheels2.jpg

Newwheels.jpg

Sorry for the ****ty cell phone pics, all i had at the time

Last edited:

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am running 35's on my truck with 20's and I have a 6" lift on mine. Depending on how big you want to be or if you want to stay pretty low you could go with the 4". How are your tires? Do you have leafs in the front or coil overs? That is my only problem my front wheels rub really bad on my leaf springs. Truck looks good

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Looks like they fit now :sweet I would go with the smallest lift you can as I don't care for empty wheel-wells.

Silver6.0

Drinkin Diesel
Reaction score
it has leaf springs in the front, what is your wheel backspacing? mine are 4.5" and they dont hit the leafs
they do fit but i can only turn the wheel about half way in each direction, the inside of the tire on the back hits the plastic inner fender

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
it has leaf springs in the front, what is your wheel backspacing? mine are 4.5" and they dont hit the leafs
they do fit but i can only turn the wheel about half way in each direction, the inside of the tire on the back hits the plastic inner fender

Nothing a sawzall won't fix :D

Silver6.0

Drinkin Diesel
Reaction score
Just ordered the lift. Went with the Rough Country 6" , should be here around friday so will only be rubbing for a few more days lol

Silver6.0

Drinkin Diesel
Reaction score
Did the back last night, nothing special, blocks,shocks, and carrier bearing drop shims. Started the front today, f'd up the steering gear nut taking the old pitman arm off so now I have to wait until monday for that. Everything else is done. Kinda wish I bought 37s ,lots of room left.

DSCN2163.jpg

DSCN2164.jpg

DSCN2165.jpg

DSCN2166.jpg

DSCN2169.jpg

DSCN2170.jpg

DSCN2168.jpg

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks Good!! Get you some of them dual shock mounts for the front, my bro-n-law got some for very little $$$ and we put them on with only 3 beers worth of time....:sweet he has 4" of lift with 35's and looks really good with two shocks.;tu

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14