stupid cup throwers,(stole that from 95 stroker) strike again!

97powerstroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
these are all interesting ideas,i will attempt to use all the info i got here,and fuse it with my ideas and hopefully have a fix for this problem,thanks;tu

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
I found an insulated mug that fit TIGHT in the console cup holder. That thing would come out for any reason. I have also seen guys take the cup holder that fits on the front edge of the back seat in the CC and mount it on the front edge just below the console. That cup holder is better for things like 12 oz cans and 20 oz plastic bottles.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Im sick and tired of these cup holders,they have got to be the worst design ever.

What cup holder are you referring too? I am thinking that your 97' should be the same as my 96' but the only cup holders I have are in the center fold-down arm rest. They cannot be the ones you are referring to as they are much deeper than 1" and have 4 little rubber thingies around them that hold cups in them firmly. They really get a grip on 32oz drinks, at times it takes two hands to pull the cup out. What cup holders am I missing?

atk

Reaction score
What cup holder are you referring too? I am thinking that your 97' should be the same as my 96' but the only cup holders I have are in the center fold-down arm rest. They cannot be the ones you are referring to as they are much deeper than 1" and have 4 little rubber thingies around them that hold cups in them firmly. They really get a grip on 32oz drinks, at times it takes two hands to pull the cup out. What cup holders am I missing?

my 94 was like that...never spilled a drink in that truck....

97powerstroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im talkin about those ones! they are horrible.the flaps hardly do anything.a big coffe mug is the only thing that it will hold,it also wont let it back out either.the trucks are the same,i dont think they made them any different in one year.:dunno ill invent something to replace it,then ill have billy mays pitch it to the world and be a millionaire.:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim