Summer Meet! - Eufaula Lake, OK - June 27th thru ??

Blue01F250

Boomer Sooner!
Reaction score
Alllrighty everyone! I wanted to try to put together a get together in June/July -- My parents have a place in Eufaula, so we can stage there, but planned on reserving a group camp site near their place (or a group of sites). I will be off that week (have to work July 4th ) so can't do it that weekend like I had wanted. This is ALL diesels!

I plan on having our boat there -- my parents boat and jet ski -- and whoever else has a boat to bring. There are also some places for below the dam for 4wheeler guys to have some fun!

I want this to be a several day event of just hanging out -- camp fires and wrenching (dad's shop maybe)

but I wanted to get the weekend/week out there for everyone so we could start planning some fun and a good gathering!

What do you all think??

----------------------------

**UPDATE**
**UPDATE**

alll right - went to Belle Star and toured the campgrounds -- the lakeside ones are still about halfway underwater, but they've started letting out at the dam a nd you can see how far its dropped already - hopefully there will be no more flooding!

Anyway -- I am looking to take up 6 sites (to start) that are near each other. Those sites are C47- C52 and are standard electric sites - 30amps - with water hookup. Cost each night is $16.

We are unable to reserve sites as a group (I would have to reserve and pay for them all) so each person will need to call up and reserve their site for however many days they want. All those sites are available as of this moment from Friday the 27th thru at least Monday the 30th.

Here is the website to go to to reserve your space:

Belle Star Campground

There are some ATV trails about 20 minutes away below the dam for those that want to bring their ATV's - we went riding there this weekend and it was a blast!

Last edited:

Blue01F250

Boomer Sooner!
Reaction score
This is at Eufaula Lake, Oklahoma, on the North side (closer to I-40, only about 10 minutes south) and likely at Belle Starr Marina campgrounds. There are ATV trails below the dam - great fishing - and good fun!

Lemme know if anyone is interested and we can get a count on how many sites to try to reserve!

Blue01F250

Boomer Sooner!
Reaction score
bump - ahve some people showing interest from here and several sites -- working to secure approx 10 RV sites.. let me know if you're thinking about it or planning on it so we know if we need more, as they are already filling up!

Blue01F250

Boomer Sooner!
Reaction score
**UPDATE**

alll right - went to Belle Star and toured the campgrounds -- the lakeside ones are still about halfway underwater, but they've started letting out at the dam a nd you can see how far its dropped already - hopefully there will be no more flooding!

Anyway -- I am looking to take up 6 sites (to start) that are near each other. Those sites are C47- C52 and are standard electric sites - 30amps - with water hookup. Cost each night is $16.

We are unable to reserve sites as a group (I would have to reserve and pay for them all) so each person will need to call up and reserve their site for however many days they want. All those sites are available as of this moment from Friday the 27th thru at least Monday the 30th.

Here is the website to go to to reserve your space:

Belle Star Campground

There are some ATV trails about 20 minutes away below the dam for those that want to bring their ATV's - we went riding there this weekend and it was a blast!

Blue01F250

Boomer Sooner!
Reaction score
Allright everyone! this is getting closer and closer! Just under 2 weeks away! Seems most people are only going to be able to show up for a day or so (Saturday) and I don't think anyone reserved a spot, although there may be some open still!

The family and I will be there all weekend! Just PM me if you are comming and I'll shoot you my cell number! We will likely just be hanging out at the family place out there! Will be riding ATV's in the sand and boating out on the lake!

This is June 27th - 29th - the weekend before the 4th, so everyone can make it and not interfere with family plans on the 4th!

Hope to see some people out there!

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
If your get together was at Lake Eufaula, ALABAMA, I could take you up on your offer. Oklahoma is a bit far these days with high diesel prices.:sorry

Blue01F250

Boomer Sooner!
Reaction score
ha, I hear ya.. and I hear the Lake Eufaula in Alabama is NICE! ;) I definately understand about the fuel prices - thats for dang sure! I think thats why there's been little interest so far.. only 3 or 4 people have said they will be by on Saturday or so...

but for the others.. here ya go!

all right - looks like we're about a week out! Seems a few people are going to just be there on Saturday, and possibly Sunday. If you think you might want to show up, let me know so we can make sure to have enough food ;)

We'll have some pop there, but it'll be BYOB. This is open to ALL diesels or heck, anyone that just wants to come hang out! PM me for info about the location if ya have any questions. Have a great weekend and hopefully see some of you next week!

Blue01F250

Boomer Sooner!
Reaction score
Alright everyone - we are just a few days away from having some fun! Just a bump up to see if any more are interested!! Shoot me a pm for directions / phone #! Hope to see some of you out there!

Come out for some grilling, ATV riding, wrenching, drinking, and just general fun!

Blue01F250

Boomer Sooner!
Reaction score
Well, today is the day that the family and I head to the Lake!!! Can't wait to get away from everything and just have some fun! We likely won't have our computer with us, but I can still check emails on my cell -- shoot me a PM if ya are gonna/wanna come out! Hope to see some of you all there!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58