comment Summer movie reviews

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had Wall-e inflcted on me. It was worth a good nap. I do not recommend this movie. It was beyond stupid. even my kids (10 and 13) thought it was corny. So, what have you seen and what do you recommend?

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I have not been to the movies in a long time but today we took the kids to Hancock. The kids liked it and I thought it was OK. Even a bad movie can be good with Charlize Theron in it ;)

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
I had Wall-e inflcted on me. It was worth a good nap. I do not recommend this movie. It was beyond stupid. even my kids (10 and 13) thought it was corny. So, what have you seen and what do you recommend?

WHAT?! everyone i have talked to said it was hilarious and awesome (kids and adults). i have been waiting for it to come out for months, and havent had a chance to see it yet. you are the first bad review i have heard :dunno

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recommend "The Bucket List"
We rented the dvd at the video store along with 4 other movies, and it was by far the best of them all.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
We caught Wall-e a week ago which my sons (6 & 8) found entertaining,the wife and I were neutral.
Hancock and Hellboy 2 looks like a couple we'll see next weekend.

97PowerSmokerIA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wanted was ok, i just went to see Angelina jolie, hancock i thought was a pretty good movie, and the bucket list was a great movie.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim