Super Duty Less

Puddle Pirate

Will Pillage For Diesel
Reaction score
Hell! I would have loved to keep the KR! Something that heavy would be a bear to tow behind the coach though. Too many modifications would be required.

The Ranger at least, even though it's a 4X4 auto, only required a neutral tow kit consisting of a status light and a PCM reprogram. No tranny lube pumps or driveline disconnects.

Concrete pad (6" w/rebar 60'X17') gets poured here in another week. Already have the trees cut down, stumped and new gates put in. Lot's of overtime needed to pay for this little project.

The pusher has a 330 HP Cummins w/6 speed Allison transmission and rides like a Cadillac. The truck tows very well behind it, and you all know there are plenty of times you NEED a truck bed. True! I need to make more trips with the Ranger then the KR, but it's more economical in the long run.

Don't worry guys! I have given the wife very strict instructions.......She is FORBIDDEN to buy baby blue matching jumpsuits!!! She'll be walking if she trys that garbage!

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Don't worry guys! I have given the wife very strict instructions.......She is FORBIDDEN to buy baby blue matching jumpsuits!!! She'll be walking if she trys that garbage!

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Tbar

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
I have given the wife very strict instructions.......She is FORBIDDEN to buy baby blue matching jumpsuits!!! She'll be walking if she trys that garbage!

sure i have heard that one before
you knw they make em in tan as well with spandex middle portions for the bellyy:roflmao

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score

But, what about the pink flamingos???? I hope you at least got that option thrown in. :roflmao

Nice ride. I'm sure you will enjoy that.

Barrett

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14