Super Single!!!!!!

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What i want to know, is if these things are made for one tons, why did they build them so they required an adapter? Should just build them for the correct bolt spec. Of course, that is just me.

groundhawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scooter said:
What i want to know, is if these things are made for one tons, why did they build them so they required an adapter? Should just build them for the correct bolt spec. Of course, that is just me.

I'd say that they actually are big truck wheels...I'm sure that it is much cheaper to make the adapter and use standard wheels rather than have to make a complete new forgeing/casting. Plus, if something ever happend to the wheel, you would be able to replace it much easier.

The 22" ers are probably just chucked up in a lathe and turned down on the bead.

They would be sweet though...I'd say you'd really get some miles out of a set of big truck rubber...Not sure I even want to know how much they are though.

92lxcoupe

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
How much do they cost? I haven't found anywhere that lists the prices.

INTERNATIONALPOWER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
now are these the same super singles used on big rigs or they designed especially for one ton use because from my experience running super singles the look good but for flats there a pain in the ass because instead of just loosing one tire in theory you loose two and a spare will be harder to carry

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14