Super Tranny

F250 FTW

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So whats the best way to beef up my tranny so I dont blow it later on when I keep adding power to it

parttime

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
BTS (Brians Truck Shop),Suncoast,ATS all has good products.also precision machine has great torque converters and that the same company that make the stallion converters for BTS

DR.Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
id update the low one way clutch with the redesigned part from ford.i thing its the weak link inside the trans.

F250 FTW

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So which exactly is the redesigned clutch and where can I get it, also today when I was driving, as i accelerate i hear like a loud "fan" type noise and when i went to around 3.5 RPM is stopped and then it did it again a lil while later and it hasnt done it anymore. In low rpm is when it did it. Could that be a tranny issue where the motor was just spinning with gripping or could it be just a fan blowing

DR.Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you have a aftermarket temp gauge on your truck.the temp would need to be known to tell if the fan clutch duty cycle is being comanded higher.

pullinpower

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score

i wouldn't buy a glass of water from ATS let alone something that might require warranty.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58