Superduty Door Panels

silverdiesel2574

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have a 2000 F250 Xtra-cab and I'd like to have some door panels built for better speakers, but I really havn't seen any. If you guys out there have any pics I'd really appreciate it...

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey i like the one on the right...too bad they dont match the interior

sawed off

Party like a rockstar
Reaction score
I wanted to tell you about a site that I go to besides diesel ones. Its called Fiberglass Forums - Powered by vBulletin. If its something that you want to try on your own, There is a few projects on there with pictures of the procedure they took. Also you prob could e-mail a few guys on there for a quote on something like that. My favorite truck that someone did on there is a 06 f-250. Try searching for F-250 on there to take a look at the buildup. You will be amazed on what they did. Good luck on your pannels man!

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
heres a f150-ish supercrew door...might give you some ideas...

i like the idea but rain could be an issue for this owner...not just for the speaker but
also for the door covering material (suede)

ga_8727_full.jpg

ga_8726_full.jpg

irish4x4

Mayor of Margaritaville
Reaction score
YIKES!! I dont even want to think about what a back seat full of kids and a cup of cheerios would do to that pretty stuff. Not to mention a few Lightning McQueen cars running laps around the open speaker cones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58