Superduty in Australia

Powerstrokebloke

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I fixed the code for ya Matt:sweet Sweet trucks there! I always dig the halogen style headlight frontends:notworthy

Thanks mate, I had to fit a HID kit to the halogen lights because they work so poorly, and am now looking at working out how to purchase, and fit 05-07 front on it.

I will get some more pics today at work for you, and can get some of my other Fords, as well as the wifes 06 Explorer with the "steering thingy on the wrong side"

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
But our new friend lives Down Under. He doesn't drive on the wrong side of the road, everything is reversed below the Equator. June is in winter, December is in summer...you get the idea.

Now, if I could only get my hands on a set of those fender repeaters and amber rear turn signals. I love my truck, but having driven in Europe for years, I'm sold on them. If I can't get the rear lenses, I'm going to put amber bulbs in the backup light sockets and rewire the truck so the former backup lights blink amber when I signal a turn.

I'll wire a relay to the backup light circuit to switch some really bright lights on so I can see when I back up the trailer at night.

It's only a question of time and money. Time I have. Money I don't.:dunno

Anyway, welcome to SDD!

Powerstrokebloke

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
But our new friend lives Down Under. He doesn't drive on the wrong side of the road, everything is reversed below the Equator. June is in winter, December is in summer...you get the idea.

Now, if I could only get my hands on a set of those fender repeaters and amber rear turn signals. I love my truck, but having driven in Europe for years, I'm sold on them. If I can't get the rear lenses, I'm going to put amber bulbs in the backup light sockets and rewire the truck so the former backup lights blink amber when I signal a turn.

I'll wire a relay to the backup light circuit to switch some really bright lights on so I can see when I back up the trailer at night.

It's only a question of time and money. Time I have. Money I don't.:dunno

Anyway, welcome to SDD!

Ill swap you a set of rear lenses.....pm me, and we can sort something out.
I have a new spare set here, and will see if I can get some side repeaters for you.
Matt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64