Question SuperDuty Lease Terms

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Fords site seems to be very vague about leasing Superduty Trucks. Anything I have tried gives me information like "Unfortunately, we are unable to calculate a payment for this vehicle at this time. Please contact your local dealer to determine estimated monthly payments". I don't want to talk to a dealer at this time as they will just start annoying me.

My questions are:

What is the shortest lease term on a 2011 F450 SuperDuty with a 6.7 Diesel?

What is a approximate lease payment on a $60k truck?

I don't want to buy a new truck as my current truck is fine for 99% of what I do but I have a few things planned in the future that would put a new truck to work for a very short period of time. Besides that I think the new 6.7 would be fun to play with for a while but once the new wears off I want rid of it. We once leased a Taurus and other than the mileage restrictions it was a OK deal, sure was nice to walk away from it when we were done rather than being upside down.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I found out once ?

Because of Ever Changing, Regional & Local sales incentives, between FOMOCO, Banks, other Lenders and the (specific) Dealers.. None of them can, or will.. commit to any soft or hard "Numbers", unless you are wanting/needing to do a "DEAL", of some sort.... TODAY.... or in the Very near future.

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
It will be hard to calculate unless you get figure out what the residual value at the end of the lease. That is pretty much what you will payment will be based on. I am going to guess and say $750 for 36 months w/12k miles a year.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Lincoln was offering a 27 month deal on new Lincolns, I think it ended today

i would venture FMC is pretty bendable right now on leases to move stock off dealers lots.

you may have to go talk turkey to a dealr to get any real hard numbers :watchout

RSG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, Crumm, here's an idea!!!
I'll drive it up to you in mid-May, after school is out. Surely there's one around here somewhere.:sly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58