SuperDuty Tow & Transport Pics (What Are You Pulling Out There)

acjjkamp

Blitz and Harley
Reaction score
i never seem to get a good one while hooked up. too much of a rush to play :D

10-22-06ballenger017.jpg

11-24-06BALLINGERTDAY003.jpg

jhamlin164

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Guess I'll Chime In Here As Well.................

OK Fellas,

Here's a picture of "Beauty and the Beast".........all loaded up and ready to roll, over Labor Day Weekend! :cool: Man, I've gotta tell 'ya.............long trips in this King Ranch are just too sweet! :D

Jerry

PA 6.0

New without a clue
Reaction score
Here's the inlaw's rig. 2007 Fleetwood Regal 365BHTS. 39' 10" and close to 15,000 GVWR. Slightly more than the Triton sled trailer that I pull with my SRW 350! That's too embarasing to even post a picture of!

His truck is an 06' XLT with the handy Tow Boss option and plenty of "custom" options.

PA 6.0

New without a clue
Reaction score
OK Fellas,

Here's a picture of "Beauty and the Beast".........all loaded up and ready to roll, over Labor Day Weekend! :cool: Man, I've gotta tell 'ya.............long trips in this King Ranch are just too sweet! :D

Jerry

342PHT right? I really like that floorplan and am considering a Mountaineer for us when the time comes. The just brought out a 345DBQ for 08' with quad bunks and a half bath. Very sweet floorplan.

How do you like the Mountaineer? Any problems? I generally hear good things about them.

Nice rig!

PA 6.0

New without a clue
Reaction score
This is my little HitchHiker 35 RLTG that Wt. About 16,500

Heavy "little" 5'er there! Do they line those things with lead? I'm guessing there is a lot of honest to goodness real woodwork going on inside that rig. Is 16,500 the manufacturers GVWR or have you scaled it?

We need to get the inlaw's on the scale and see how close we are to the gross. Pin was claimed to be 1900 something empty, which hardly squated the "Boss". Loaded was a BIG difference. Took the rear down pretty low, enough that he chose to install Firestone airbags.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58