SuperDuty Tow & Transport Pics (What Are You Pulling Out There)

N

nathanweyer

Wow! That's a nice truck BamaSixGun! I want to have those rig for my hauling business!

burtpulizzi

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have an experience to share with you guys. Once I was in a remote place, my signal in my phone got jammed, i thought the problem would be with my service provider. After coming back home i gave black and blues to my customer care highlighting my issue. They pleaded me saying that the problem is not with them. Then i browsed through the search engine regarding my issue, i got a remedy for my cell phone, there i came to know the problem called signal jamming that is experienced in most cell phones. They have a product called cell phone jammers could be very useful to get rid of these problems. Check out the details here cell phone jammer and hope this information would be beneficial. Hope that u would pass this information to all your friends, so that they too would benefited, Stay safe, Cheers

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone needs to delete all post from burtpulizzi and block him or her,
the link in this post has a bad Virus in it. We have had a good forum for
a long time here and we all need to work to keep it that way.
Doug

Paulwest

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
My poor 6x12 TopHat dump trailer getting drug up the mountain to dump some steel "I" beams.
Dump trailer is really heavy 4800lbs empty with about 6k of steel on it.
05 Excursion 6.0L PSD 4:56 gears, ARB lockers front and rear. Tow monster.

IMG_2058.JPG

IMG_2067.JPG

IMG_2070v2.jpg

michaelg

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hope this is the right place to post this question and first time to try uploading a pic.....hope it works. If I get the picture on here, do y'all think the rear of the truck is squatting too much?

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 36

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Yeah the rear is down too far. You can get air-bags to level it out when you are pulling. Better than going to stiffer springs. These trucks ride hard enough.

Dave ;tu

IDSTROKER

Blackfoot ID
Reaction score
Here is my new snow machine trailer I picked up in may. I have added about 80 LED marker light to it.IMG_20140530_133211_348.jpgIMG_0032.JPG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64