SuperDuty Tow & Transport Pics (What Are You Pulling Out There)

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
dieselgem, where are you at in PA? I seen the weight slip said harrisburg at the pilot. I don't live too far from there.

Dieselgem

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
dieselgem, where are you at in PA? I seen the weight slip said harrisburg at the pilot. I don't live too far from there.

I am in the southern end of Lancaster County. I usually stop at one of the scales on the interstates so that I get a pretty good idea of what I am hauling.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
IM001750.jpg
IM001930.jpg

Thats about 250,000.00 worth of Mercedes Benz in those 2 pics.
I could do some major MODS with that kinda
bucks.gif
. :thumbs[/CENTER]

well its not a superduty like yalls trucks but its still a super duty.and yes that is about 100,000.00 worth of brand new 07' mercedes on the back of my 10,000 dollar truck.and no it is not properly secured.had no choice as it was a repo.but wont do another one till i have the proper equipment to strap it down by the wheels.no hook points under that car.the whole bottom of it is covered in plastic and felt.shoulda seen the way the dude secured it when they picked it up for auction yesterday.uses a strap through a front wheel and a chain through the rear wheel :eek::eek: atleast i took a chance on cracking a plastic piece that might cost a couple hundred and not a wheel that goes for a few grand.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
thats bamas truck.my truck is the old thing on the bottom with the black mercedes on it

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
trailerloads.jpg
trucktrailerload.jpg

here is some of MY fun...
that would be over 240 yds of sod...(6 ~40 yard rolls) --oh, and they were hheeaavvyy..
kitty weighs in at ~6680#
blue=12' dump surge brakes...:eek::eek: oh, that is why i needed brakes b4 36k
black=14' dump elec. brakes....:D much better on truck brakes: i put just up to 5 tons of rock in trailer which about maxes out the 21k tab rating...

ok-maybe illegal...:sly slightly..but 5 tons is a nice round number:sorry

whipittire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my second home sortof. got it upstate ny . it so relaxing to just sit up there and veg (and barbaque)

imbilljr

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Classic Car Hauler

I tow a 53' 4 car ramp trailer with all sorts of fun cars. here are just a few pics.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58