SuperDuty Tow & Transport Pics (What Are You Pulling Out There)

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heres what I dragged up to St. Paul MN. for there state fair the other week.

42123fdadf9f1.jpg
[/IMG]

Sawboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heres what I dragged up to St. Paul MN. for there state fair the other week.

42123fdadf9f1.jpg
[/IMG]

Please tell me there is something unique in the back of that trailer.......

Please don't tell me that ticket booths and plywood boxes are unavailable in MN, and need to be trailered in from F. :rolleyes:

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please tell me there is something unique in the back of that trailer.......

Please don't tell me that ticket booths and plywood boxes are unavailable in MN, and need to be trailered in from F. :rolleyes:

The booth and others like it are made here and trucked through out the US. The boxes have awning in them and they go on the booths, that my dads shop make here. Theres eight sets of awning that are 8'x 16' in the boxes. Theres more booths that are 8'x16' that they my have me drag up there in sept. or oct.

Sawboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The booth and others like it are made here and trucked through out the US. The boxes have awning in them and they go on the booths, that my dads shop make here. Theres eight sets of awning that are 8'x 16' in the boxes. Theres more booths that are 8'x16' that they my have me drag up there in sept. or oct.

Gotcha! So it's a shipment of stuff. Whew. I thought that Minnesotans lost thier mind and needed ONE ticket booth delivered! :lmao

jmorris3

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Here's a crappy picture of my rig.
21dq5op.jpg

A john deere gator and a porsche racecar go in the 28' trailer. trailer weight loaded is around 12,000 lbs. I'm stepping up to a 38' gooseneck stacker trailer in the future and I'm hoping the 450 will be able to pull it.

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just realized that I had never posted pics of my old beater work truck on here. Figured I better do right by it. I have a few other trailers, but these are the most common behind this truck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58