SuperDuty Tow & Transport Pics (What Are You Pulling Out There)

Digital Oxygen

Got Boost?
Reaction score
This is my little HitchHiker 35 RLTG that Wt. About 16,500

I hope you're not hauling 16.5K lbs on those 7500 LB axles. GROSS weight on the Hitchhiker is around 13.4K IIRC from reading the weight plate on my 05 II LS. (Mine's the 34.5 RLTG)... Both mine and yours are 34.5', not 35'. Nu-Wa doesn't make a 35' Hitchhiker. ;)

TheBlacksmith

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
NOT my home away from home but...

our every day home... we're full-timers :thumbs

89896749.7dULAxhB.HSH11.jpg

ponyexpress94

Diesel Power Junkie
Reaction score
Found a few more of the truck doing what it does best...

Picture #1 - Intermediate Propulsion shafts from a tug boat I work on.
Picture #2 - Hauling my brother's 1990 Bronco over to the off road shop for an alignment after he put a 6" lift and 35's on it.
Picture #3 - Hauling my parents New Holland tractor down to a family friends beach house in Ocean City, MD to dig up the landscaping and redo it.

View attachment 9506

View attachment 9507

View attachment 9508

The flatbed trailer is a 18' BRI-MAR Hydraulic Tilt Flatbed with a 10,000 lbs. GVW. It's a great trailer and very versatile for cars and equipment and even odd cargo.

caissiel

Laurent
Reaction score
Ford Rescues Dodge Rescuing GM
I wish I had a Camera, the other day I hooked on a Dodge to pull a GM that was in the ditch. It was on slippery winter road and the pull was a bit uphill. The Dodge was just spinning so I hooked on the dodge loaded with a Skydoo in the box, I put mine in 1st low range 4 x 4 and just let go the clutch enough to slowly pull the both trucks. My Truck never spinned and pull steady. The dodge unhooked and took off pretty fast, I was left there with a great smile.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14