SuperDutyDiesel member spotted!

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
Found this morning in the Home Depot parking lot:thumbs

If the owner was wearing an SDD tee shirt too (HINT HINT! :D ) he'd be even easier to spot. :cool:

Last edited:

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I believe it's Big Bad Bubba's truck but couldn't find him in the store,he musta been in the contractor side.

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
I believe it's Big Bad Bubba's truck but couldn't find him in the store,he musta been in the contractor side.

I second this guess, I think it's Bubba, too.

s d mills

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I spot one of you Texans down here in Lawrenceburg, TN you're in trouble. I took a good look at those stalls when I got down here yesterday evening and I'm in waaaaay over my head....two years or more of accumulated "good stuff" packed in there two feet deep.

I'm a city boy....and Jim was waving these teensie three-tined hay forks (antiques he bragged what a good deal he got on 'em) at me. I need a damned backhoe and tri-axle dump....skid loader, at least.

H-E-L-P!!!

Photos to follow after I get back home (this computer sucks!).

Good parts to the story....nice ride down here in the Super Duty; truckers joshing me about the sleeper (while in my rearview mirror and getting smaller); Jim's neighbors coming over to check me out because of "strange truck" on the property; and, spending time with Jim....my brother-in-law, but one of my bestest alltime heros.

Ya'll enjoy your weekends while I figure out how to get this deal done.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58