Question suspension lift vs. leveling

missingsc331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks strokepower, and the procomps ride great. they are begining to make a little noise but nothing bad at all. they are also wearing really well. as soon as they are gone i am going to put 37 toyos on with the same lift. only reason i am going to try the toyos is the sidewalls are better looking, in my opinion. thanks for the compliments .... hey stroke, are those stock ford wheels on your old super duty? .. they look really good on there

Last edited:

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
thanks strokepower, and the procomps ride great. they are begining to make a little noise but nothing bad at all. they are also wearing really well. as soon as they are gone i am going to put 37 toyos on with the same lift. only reason i am going to try the toyos is the sidewalls are better looking, in my opinion. thanks for the compliments .... hey stroke, are those stock ford wheels on your old super duty? .. they look really good on there

which truck? my 03 that got hit by an 18 wheeler?... or the 05 i have now?.... I am running the stock lariat 18's on my 05 until i can buy some new rims... I ran the 04 king ranch edition 18's on my old 03 for a little bit until i got some pro comp 6001 series chrome rims...

missingsc331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the 03, i like the chrome one's but i love the look of a stock wheel with big tires. the 05 looks really good as well. you've had some nice trucks

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
the 03, i like the chrome one's but i love the look of a stock wheel with big tires. the 05 looks really good as well. you've had some nice trucks

thanks.. yes I loved the chrome ones on the 03... they sure made a difference... and i like my 05 also.. it was a gift from the guy in the 18 wheeler LOL.... i guess he decided that i needed a little new truck to start the mod process all over on....

be sure and post pics of the toyo's... i love those but man are they pricey!!! I ran the hankook dynapro MTs on the 03 because of the beef on the sidewalls like the toyo's have... they did ok not great but not horrible... i will probably go back to those just because i can get them for a decent price...

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg