Swamps tunes

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't used his programs personally but he has excellent customer service in other areas and I haven't heard any complaints about his programming.

I'm running a Total Diesel Performance (tony Wildman) chip in my truck. With the TS chip you can pick pretty much any tuner except DP Tuner and get good programs.

What mods do you have you done to your truck? If you're still stock then roll the dice with whoever gives you a better price. Be aware that some programmers charge for reburns others do not. If you're going to be modifying your truck more then consider someone who will be there to support you as you build your truck.

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
I think Tailgunner used them on his e99

After I put my single shot injectors into my early 99, I tried two other guys (FWIW: not Swamps or Wildman) before I went with Bill @ Power Hungry Performance. After giving the first two guys each several tries, they both failed to deliver anything that worked well. Bill was the first guy that was able to get it right without any SES light or an extremely rough idle.

From what I heard, Bill was the original who first started performance tuning on Powerstrokes. He was the one who "franchised" most of the other places. From my experiences, the "students" have yet to surpass the "teacher".

Last edited:

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like Bill, real nice stand up type guy, I have been to his home once there in GA.
He sure knows his Ford Trucks.
Doug

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58