Sway Bar for Lifted trucks?

bonfire

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Not sure what your mean by extending the link like on mine. We just bolted mine on as was. but yeah I can cut the links and reweld them with a oversize diamater piece

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Not sure what your mean by extending the link like on mine. We just bolted mine on as was. but yeah I can cut the links and reweld them with a oversize diamater piece

Another local Excursion owners truck is lifted about 6" which the stock hellwig links at max setting will not accommodate which is why they needed to have extensions welded on so the bar will lay level once installed.;)

Still wanna weld some steel?:sweet :thanks

dzl_x_4x4

Dzl_X_4x4
Reaction score
I broke the stock Hellwig adjustable bracket in 2. I went to 4wheelparts and they ordered me one from Superlift. I think it is part of their kit. Compared with the stock one from Hellwig, it was twice the size.

Hey Bill, do you know if a stock F-350 4x4 end-links would work? I think it depends on how they are connected to the sway bar. You may be able to get a stock F-350 4X4 swaybar.

nevrnf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any brand of front sway bar links for a lift will work on the rear. I have a factory bar on my F350 with 10" of lift and i got a set from DR. Just measure the distance from the mounting hole in the fram to the bar with the bar level. Then call your local 4x4 shop and they should be able to help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58