Take a loan out for truck

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
psdan000 said:
its in need of a tranny, and with injectors on the way to my door i figured i better start thinking about it.

I would have to be one of the guys that thinks a loan for repairs is a bad idea. If you are in need of a tranny why are you buying new injectors? Were the injectors bad or are you just looking for more power?

Credit has gotten to be a way of life for too many people and I can tell you from personal experience it is a hard hole to dig out of. We now only owe on a house, one truck and a boat. Anything else is cash or we don't get it. Credit cards are just for convenience but when the bill comes PAY IT IN FULL!

Don't do it...

Don't do it...

If you want to play then pay, if you can't afford to pay then don't play.

Just my :2c -popcorn

psdan000

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
what about taking a loan out on a new truck? whats the difference really other than interest rates? eventually im probably going to have to do it. but i can put it off for a lot longer if i just put some money back into my truck. im sure it has a lot of engine life left in it. and most people would say im crazy to put money into bc its such a nice truck as it is. but its going to need a tranny sooner or later, thats just the way it goes. and like i said id like to get it painted just so its not a bucket of rust in a couple years. trust me the last thing i want to do is be in debt right now. paying for school is hard enough but luckily my work helps me out on that. i appreciate all the suggestions and i will take them all into consideration.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
The bottom line is that there is no such thing as a "free ride". Youre going to have to pay to drive something. Be it in payments on a new rig or in maintenance costs on a used one. Thats why I said in the right circumstances a loan to make repairs isnt all a bad idea but only if you intend to drive those miles back out of the truck. I will tell ya it does get my goat pretty hard to drive through the parking lot at the local college and see all these 40,000 dollar rigs sitting around.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14