TAKING APPLICATIONS

Reaction score
Ok i'm taking applications for people to kick me in the butt. Why did i ever go with the edge when the sct livewire was just sittin there staring me in the face. I know i've strayed but now i'm home.

TexasExcursion

GOD Bless America!
Reaction score
Ok i'm taking applications for people to kick me in the butt. Why did i ever go with the edge when the sct livewire was just sittin there staring me in the face. I know i've strayed but now i'm home.

Is that all you got worthy of a butt kickin? That's nothing...but I'm keeping my mouth shut on the stupid mistakes I've made on the truck. :innocent

cb5300

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
You didn't like the edge??? I'm thinking about getting a tuner for my '06 F-350 dually and was leaning toward the edge...why the SCT over the edge? Inquiring minds want to know...

Reaction score
2 words "custom" "tuning"

the stock tunes on the sct are far better than level 5 on the juice platinum. I always ran mine on level 5 on the juice and was never really happy with it. Taking the sct to the mud drags this weekend with the edge i ran a 6.9 like to get down to a 6 even but i think i have more power now than traction haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg