taking out the trash...

z71burb

08 owner
Reaction score
has never been more fun than it was today. We had a ton of cardboard and recycling to get rid of after my daughter's 1st birthday, almost too much to leave on the street for collection. so i started thinking about all the rain we've had in tucson, and the nice dirt road going to the local landfill, and it got me thinking about a thread i read on one of these forums. it was about people who spend all this money on a truck, and never get them dirty.

well, i know its not as much as most of the die hard mudders, but for a road that had anywhere from 2-12" of mud on it, i had a blast. the only bad part was that right at the end of the road coming back was a puddle that was about a foot deep, and about 90' long, and no way around it, so it washed a lot of mud off the truck when i hit it going about 40.

i was really impressed with the procomp xtreme a/t's in the mud, i never felt like i was slipping or on the verge of losing control. and the lugs seemed to clean themselves out pretty quick. anyhow - heres some pics:

IMG_1304.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damm man WASH that THING ;) !
happy b-day to your daughter & glad your havin' fun w/ the 6.4 !

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
Looks mighty fine dirty and clean. Be carefull at those landfills with those pro-comps. My trucks are always getting into stuff there and blowing the tires out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg