TALLADEGA

BROKER

SOUTHBOUND & DOWN
Reaction score
Any one watch last weekend ? Who thinks Jimmy J was the sole perp in the 25 car pile up ? :confused: Or was Junior Bump-drafting M Wallace out of the way ? :roflmao

Last edited:

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
It was a little hard to tell but when they get to pushing and shoving like that it is easy to point fingers. If they ain't rubbing they ain't racing :sweet

bigdaddyTank

Who's your Bigdaddy?
Reaction score
Dale Earnhardt Jr "If there was one idiot out there it was him,'' Earnhardt said during a break Tuesday in a test session at Lowe's Motor Speedway. "To be honest about it, I think Jimmie Johnson caused about all the wrecks out there.''

Greg Biffle "I hate to point fingers, but if [Johnson] hadn't been in the race, we wouldn't have had those wrecks,'' Biffle said. "I've seen both replays and I don't care what anyone says. I like Jimmie. He's a talented driver. But he caused both wrecks.

In Pheonix he crashed Tony Stewart, so Tony and Harvick had some Tshirts made up that had somthing like "If you dont like my driving dial 1-800-48-Eat S..t". There are lots of stories out that a bunch of drivers not very happy with the way he has been driving.

drchris1024

SDD Security
Reaction score
Second wreck all Jimmy. First wreck , mostly Junior some Jimmy some Wallace. Junior shouldn't had his nose there. Jimmy wasn't clear. Wallace could see Jimmy he shouldn't come down.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14