Help Needed Tapping sound, Bad Bad Bad smoke

cregg101

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have purchased new o-rings from Ford and I know the injectors are very pricey. Do you know if they can be tested?

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I have purchased new o-rings from Ford and I know the injectors are very pricey. Do you know if they can be tested?

I would think...IH maybe... one of the vendors here that sells them... you might even scan it to see if there are injector related codes that could give you a hint..

cregg101

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
OK Gang,
I finaly figured it out :clap: with your help :hail what I had was a broken injector tip which was pouring fuel into one cylinder all the time. This caused a fuel hydro-lock (I guess that is the correct term) it seems to be running good but I'm not sure if it is running 100% or not, but I think it is :)

How do you bleed the air from the injectors :doh: I know how to bleed machanical injectors, but is there a way to bleed these? And when it is running right will it do this :burnit:burnit man, I hope so :D

I may not be all the way there but I am getting closer ;tu THANKS for all the help guys :thumbs

Last edited:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK Gang,
I finaly figured it out :clap: with your help :hail what I had was a broken injector tip which was pouring fuel into one cylinder all the time. This caused a fuel hydro-lock (I guess that is the correct term) it seems to be running good but I'm not sure if it is running 100% or not, but I think it is :)

How do you bleed the air from the injectors :doh: I know how to bleed machanical injectors, but is there a way to bleed these? And when it is running right will it do this :burnit:burnit man, I hope so :D

I may not be all the way there but I am getting closer ;tu THANKS for all the help guys :thumbs

;tu

Best way to bleed these injectors is to Drive it. It may Buck'n Snort for awhile.. but it'll clear up. Don't Romp on it.. just drive it til' it feels right.

Joe

cregg101

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
;tu

Best way to bleed these injectors is to Drive it. It may Buck'n Snort for awhile.. but it'll clear up. Don't Romp on it.. just drive it til' it feels right.

Joe

Cool, I can do that I know. Thanks again Joe.

Cregg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58