Tell me what a

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
a whip is something you use .....nevermind :sly

must be talkin about the TV show unique whips.as classified in the ebonics dictionary a whip is a car that must be lowered have a coffe can exhaust,fake turbo whistle,huge rims that require cutting of the fenders to make the tires fit and steering work,a totally retarded paint job with chinese writing that nobody including the owner or painter knows what the hell it says.and dont forget the stereo system thats must make everything on said toilet rattle.if it doesnt rattle the owner of said toilet must loosen the license plates to create the rattle.:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
94f450sd said:

must be talkin about the TV show unique whips.as classified in the ebonics dictionary a whip is a car that must be lowered have a coffe can exhaust,fake turbo whistle,huge rims that require cutting of the fenders to make the tires fit and steering work,a totally retarded paint job with chinese writing that nobody including the owner or painter knows what the hell it says.and dont forget the stereo system thats must make everything on said toilet rattle.if it doesnt rattle the owner of said toilet must loosen the license plates to create the rattle.:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

:clap:
wait you left out the "folks" building the "whip", also must have stuff pierced all over their face and lips, :bootyshak

to elaborate "something you use....nevermind"

Whip= buggy from days gone by
whip= item to administer pleasure or pain depending on your preference or roles your playing during said event requiring said WHIP.:D :eek: :roflmao :thumbs Oh Baby. :hail, thak you may i have another :D ;) -popcorn

Last edited:

wamcdonald

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
From urbandictionary.com. this is the site I use tp translate when talking to the people working with me.

When the steering wheel was first put into use in automobiles, it was called the "whip". The whip is what you used to control the horses on a stagecoach, hence the analogy. Many years later, various hip hop artists noticed that the Mercedes-Benz logo resembled a steering wheel. They then proceeded to use the old term "whip" to describe any Mercedes-Benz vehicle. The term has now been generalized to classify any expensive automobile.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
94f450sd said:

And a couple other things..... A WING, of some kind. It does'nt have to work, in any way..... it can be anywhere ON the "Whip". OH.... and lots of air Scooper things, they don't have to work either. OH.... Stickers and Decals, gota have lots of Stickers and Decals.... Perfomance Parts Stickers and Decals.... the parts don't have to be ON the "Whip" tho. OH.... LEDs, anything that sticks above the body surface, or any kind of Knob.... has to be Lit..... preferably buy Many different colored LEDs. ( I think there might be a minimum number)

I've noticed, 'round here.... All that screwed on Ground Effects body stuff needs to FLAP, at highway speeds.... At least I Think it's supposed to.

;)

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
The message center voice is ebonics also on most of these fine vehicles. For example: If a tire is low, you may here "Yo, one a da skins be low". Or, perhaps you see a firearm of substantial calibre aimed at said vehicle you could hear "duck out! duck out! dat mofo got a gat!" Another safety feature is the automatic breathylizer. You will be instructed to render a sample and if you have overindulged you may hear "Man, what up wit da gin and juice?'. All aspects of driving these vehicles has been taken into consideration.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
F350DRW1 said:
The message center voice is ebonics also on most of these fine vehicles. For example: If a tire is low, you may here "Yo, one a da skins be low". Or, perhaps you see a firearm of substantial calibre aimed at said vehicle you could hear "duck out! duck out! dat mofo got a gat!" Another safety feature is the automatic breathylizer. You will be instructed to render a sample and if you have overindulged you may hear "Man, what up wit da gin and juice?'. All aspects of driving these vehicles has been taken into consideration.
:lmao :lmao :lmao :woo :lmao

thats just to #$%^ Funny
right up there with FLAPPING ground effects, :sweet

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
Does anybody else think those new VW commercials where they make fun of ricers and their owners are friggin HILARIOUS???

(wierd looking guy): "Eet ist time zu 'unpimp' ze auto!"

Or when the lady asks the guy what the stupid looking hood scopp does, he says "It is to suck in more air" and she says "It is certainly SUCKING!"

"Eef you vanna unpimp ze auto, say "what"?"

And the pierced lip guy says "What?" and so they eithe launch the car out of a trebuchet or slam it with a wrecking ball.

Those commercials are :roflmao :burnit :sweet

Rookie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too funny and great responses...my first thought with whips is leather and chains and not cars...

I love the new Vdub commericals, "yah vw in da haus" :roflmao . They remind me of the ones a while back when the driver stop after a hot run around the track, lift the face shield and smoke would come out and he'd say "Oustkasitenicht" (out of sight)

Well I'm off to crack my whip before it rains. It needs it real bad. I can't hardly tell what color it is...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58